The evening will feature research officer Dr Gordon Refshauge, of the Cowra Agricultural Research Station, with proceedings starting at 5pm at the Corowa Chocolate Factory.
Dr Refshauge will cover:
- Mineral supplementation of demanding sheep on grazing cereals,
- What’s really killing Australia’s lambs?
- Top two tools to increase your lamb marking percentage,
- Where to from here? (Corowa District Landcare and Murray Local Land Services) and
- ‘Sheep is a Whisky Business’ – from sheep to chocolate and whisky (Dean Druce)
A two course dinner will be provided (free of charge for NSW attendees/ $50 for all other attendees) so RSVP’s are essential. Please contact Judy Kirk (Corowa District Landcare) on 0417 858 533; firstname.lastname@example.org, or Geneveive Guest (Murray Local Land Services) on 0409 077 254; email@example.com to register.