The first session is Wednesday 14th February 2018, and the topic is “Ewe Nutrition & Condition Scoring for Autumn Lambing” at “Emu Park” Minns Rd, Coreen.
- There will be six facilitated sessions in the first 12 months
- In the first session there will be a discussion on future topic ideas
- The second and third sessions will be on soils and pasture, run by Murray LLS Agricultural Team
- To join the Group for the first 12 months, participants will be asked to pay $150.00
- Dr Kristy Howard will be the trainer for 4 sessions (Dr Kristy Howard spent 14 years working in Dept. of Agriculture, Kristy started her own rural consulting business, Inspiring Excellence in 2008. Kristy works with several BESTWOOL/BESTLAMB, Lifetime ewe management and Farming Smarter groups in the North East of Victoria to make their farming operations more profitable, viable and enjoyable. She has a background in on-farm research and has recently been involved in on-farm demos showing the benefits of using Electronic Identification to boost sheep production.)
Please register your interest to join the Group by 20th December 2017.
Judy Kirk P: 02 60331137 M: 0417 858 533 E: email@example.com