The BBQ will be held in Wilson Hall, with a simple selection of sausages, hamburgers and salad plus a softdrink or water. Other drinks available to purchase.
This BBQ was well attended last year so we recommend you head to Wilson Hall between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm on Sunday 21st. Catering is organised for 300 people.
Thanks to the City of Greater Shepparton and Telstra for their support of this BBQ.
- Tony Hogan & Ben Minogue will be checking entries on ground over Friday and Saturday. Please advise them of any withdrawals.
- Animals will be scanned onto Tatura Park over the weekend of 20th and 21st of January.
- From 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm on Saturday 20th of January there will be some fun activities for kids in The Blackmore & Leslie Pavilion. Come along for face painting, jumping castle, movies and more.
- The annual Church Service will be held from 9.30 am on Sunday 21st January with a morning tea for all following.
- Exhibitors will be able to collect hat tags from the IDW Office from 11.00 am on Sunday 21st January.
- All Exhibitors and their families are invited to a welcome BBQ on Sunday 21st of January from 6.00 pm in Wilson Hall.
- We also wish to confirm that Australia’s National Illawarra Show will commence at 9.00 am on Tuesday 23rd of January instead of 8.00 am.