This is the largest Premium catalogue with all types of cattle and genetics on offer from eastern and southern Australia.
Entries comprise of :
- 38 bulls
- 23 females
- 1 heifer embryo-in-utero
- 29 embryos
- 330 semen straws
- 65 Angus heifers i/c to Wagyu
There is a broad range of quality to suit the bargain bidders to the most selective of buyers. Top quality lots include:
- Heifer embryo-in-utero with mid-parent TCI of +$487. Sire Sumo Michifuku F154 ex-cow by Itoshigenami. Delivery of live calf, 90 days.
- 10 semen straws each from 2 young bulls with TCIs of +$396 and +$466 by legendary sires Y408 and World K`s Michifuku.
- 29 embryos in five lots all by Sumo Michifuku F126 from different dams. TCIs from +$287 to +360.
- Good lines of young bulls from Rockhampton, Grafton and Nagambie.
- Females include Cows, heifers PTIC or with calf at foot – broad range of TCIs up to top 5%
Catalogue available on AuctionsPlus website by next Monday (26 February) or earlier if possible. If you are not registered as a bidder with AuctionsPlus please go to the site now to register and familiarise yourself with the online sales format.