- Hear how the next generation of the Jelbart family is approaching their dairy business
- Learn how astute genetic selection is now less complex.
- Get the facts behind the claim that there are real profit gains to be made from using breeding indices and genomics.
- See the figures on the value of genomic testing heifers.
Brought to you by the Gardiner Dairy Foundation’s ImProving Herds project and GippsDairy, the program includes:
- ImProving Herds focus farmers: Tim Jelbart, Sam McCluggage (WVic), Jared Ireland (NVic), Brad O’Shannessy (NVic)
- The Jelbart support team: staff and advisors vet.
- The ImProving Herds team.
Diary date: The National Muster
Thursday 10 May, 2018, from 10:00am
Jelbart Dairy, 60 Nicholas Rd, Leongatha South
Attendance is free but registration is essential: www.nationalmuster.com
More information: Sallie Clynes, GippsDairy 0437 832 877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Caption: Find out how herd improvement contributes to profit at the Improving Herds National Muster, to be held at the Jelbart’s dairy, Leongatha South, Vic on 10 May. Pictured are Tim Jelbart (blue shirt), General Manager and Milke Kilkenny, Farm Manager (green shirt).