The half-day forums will deliver practical tools and information designed to increase producer awareness and provide take home tips of the principles, practices and tools of sheep enterprise profitability and productivity.
A joint initiative of Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) and Australian Wool Innovation (AWI), the forums are part of the flagship Making More From Sheep program.
The forums are scheduled on the following dates in 2019:
- Tuesday, February 26 – Birchip, Victoria
- Wednesday, February 27 – Deniliquin, NSW
- Thursday, February 28 – Benalla, Victoria
- Tuesday, March 26 – Jamestown, South Australia
- Wednesday, March 27 – Karoonda, South Australia
- Thursday, March 28 – Naracoorte, South Australia
- Tuesday, April 2 – Armidale, NSW
The cost is $35 per person to attend, which includes a forum booklet, morning tea and lunch.
For further information contact It’s Ewe Time! National Coordinator, Anne Collins, on 0427 486 115 or email ACAgConsulting@bigpond.com