The AGM will be held on Friday November 19, and proxy voting closes 48 hours prior on Wednesday, November 17 at 10.00am (AEDT).
AWI encourages all shareholders to participate through one of two ways.
Voting can be done by filling out the form mailed to shareholders last month or via lodging a proxy online.
To do this, eligible shareholders should follow these steps –
- Go to the share registry website at linkmarketservices.com.au
- Then go to Shareholder log in
- Select Single Holding and complete the details requested. The issuer is AWI.
- Shareholders will need their Security Reference Number (SRN). This is the 11 digit number commencing i400 which appears on all personalised correspondence from AWI.
- Then select the voting option.
If shareholders have any difficulties, they can contact AWI on 02-8295-3100 for further assistance.
Who shareholders choose to appoint as a proxy is entirely a matter for them.