The 70 lots for the 3rd Annual Wagyu Fullblood 100% International Sale to be held at Crowne Plaza in the NSW Hunter Valley as part of the Wagyu Revolution Conference are now available for viewing online.
- 70 lots comprising 24 bulls, 20 semen packages, 13 females, 8 embryo packages and 5 flushes, have generated the largest auction of Wagyu seedstock for years.
- 26% of the bull, female and semen lots from the TOP 10% of the Feedlot Terminal Index.
- 44% of the sires and dams of the embryo and flush lots from the TOP 10% of the Feedlot Terminal Index.
- Semen on offer from bulls in the TOP 1% of the Feedlot Terminal Index.
- This is the largest offering ever where buyers can select animals and genetics backed by performance focussed objective measurement.
Bidding will commence at 1:45 pm on Wednesday May 4 as a sequential auction with a live auctioneer with online bidding available through auctionsplus.