There are benefits of transferring your bulls to their new owners or by marking them as ‘Sold’ on the Angus Australia database.
Benefits of transferring or fating off bulls include:
- It tidies up your membership
- Make it easier to browse which bulls you are using and which are in your ownership
- Doesn’t effect BREEDPLAN data
- Simplifies the Export process for Commercial Members
- Contributes to a good working relationship with your clients
- And there are no additional charges
All you need to do is contact the Member Services team requesting a list of the bulls currently in your ownership, complete the list and return it to the Member Services team.
So why not update the bulls in your herd? You’ve got nothing to lose.
Any enquiries or queries regarding the active bulls in your herd, please contact the Member Services team on (02) 6773 4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org