Results from the 2016/17 trial highlighted opportunities to improve productivity of grazing enterprises under irrigation.
To be held on November 30 in Tasmania, this field day will cover practical solutions to maximise the productivity of irrigated grazing systems including animal health and nutrition, best practice irrigation, infrastructure and pasture quality.
- Set stocking vs. rotational grazing of clover and ryegrass trial update ‐ Basil Doonan (Macquarie Franklin) and John Ramsay (Ramsay Agriculture)
- Worm management under intensive systems ‐ Bruce Jackson (Independent vet consultant)
- Trace elements in pasture ‐ Beth Penrose (TIA)
- Supplementary feeding in irrigated pasture systems ‐ Peter Cush (Performance Feeds)
- Avoiding the green drought: best practice management of irrigation ‐ James Hills (TIA)
Download the flyer here.
Date & time:
30 Nov 2017 09:30AM to 30 Nov 2017 01:30PM
Bothwell Town Hall, Alexander St, Bothwell
Register online here.