Bred Well Fed Well is a practical, one-day workshop highlighting the key production benefits of superior genetics, plus feed management for improved reproductive performance and livestock productivity.
Producers will be able to use the outcomes of the workshop to help analyse and plan a genetics and nutrition regime suited to their environment and markets to boost profitability.
The workshop is about breeding and feeding to make more money, topics include:
- Breeding better heifers/cows
- Improving heifer/cow nutrition
- Developing a breeding goal
- Using EBVs in bull selection
- Dr Alex Ball – Private Consultant
- Dr Jason Trompf – Private Consultant and Latrobe University – Animal Production Systems
- Chris Mirams – Private Consultant
Date & time:
31 Jul 2018 08:30AM to 31 Jul 2018 04:00PM
Spring Valley, 12180 Hume Highway, Holbrook, NSW
$55pp inc GST
To RSVP by Friday 27th July, please contact Ian Locke 0408 637 267 or email@example.com