A series of regional forums conducted by Angus Australia will focus on a “Journey to genetic improvement”, providing participants with a series of presentations on the latest developments and services.
The presentations will interest seed stock and commercial producers with topics to include;
- Genomic technologies: what can genomic testing deliver to your herd
- Case studies on the value of genomic testing
- What’s being achieved with the Angus Sire Benchmarking Program
- Angus.Tech showcase: the changing face of the Angus Australia database
- What’s coming next for Angus breeders: Future programs and developments at Angus Australia
Locations of the Angus Australia Regional Forums:
|18th of October 2018||Thursday||Launceston, TAS||8:45am – 1pm||Best Western Plus Motel|
|23rd of October 2018||Tuesday||Wodonga, VIC||8:45am – 1pm||The Cube Wodonga|
|24th of October 2018||Wednesday||Daylesford, VIC||9:45am – 2pm||Daylesford Bowling Club|
|25th of October 2018||Thursday||Hamilton, VIC||8:45am – 1pm||Comfort Inn Grange Burn|
|26th of October 2018||Friday||Hahndorf, SA||8:45am – 1pm||The Hahndorf Resort Tourist Park|
For further information regarding the Regional Forums please contact Matthew Reynolds, Breed Development Officer on (02) 6773 4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.