- Increase in minimum EBV accuracy and number of EBVs in the top 5% of the breed;
- Genomics testing and genetic condition status required for parents of semen and embryo lots in addition to all live lots;
- Changes have been introduced to improve diversity in sale catalogue lots; and
- Total sale lots have been reduced to 70 for each Sale.
The Elite Wagyu Sale Spring 2020 seeks to offer genetic diversity:
- Females representing the top of the Self-Replacing or Wagyu Breeder Indexes, along with females in the very top of individual EBVs;
- Elite terminal production Bulls representing the top F1 Terminal and Fullblood Terminal $Indexes;
- The top Self-Replacing and Wagyu Breeder $Index bulls, along with bulls in the very top of individual EBVs.
For more information and download links click here