Angus Australia invites all Angus seedstock and commercial breeders to an online event showcasing the latest research and development relating to Angus genetics.
The Angus CONNECT Research and Development Update Spring 2020 will be streamed on the Angus Australia YouTube channel from 7pm AEDT November 19, 2020.
A dynamic series of presentations will be delivered during the event. See the program below:
- Annual Enhancements to the TransTasman Angus Cattle Evaluation
- Structural Soundness EBVs – What Will Be Changing?
- Updates to ImmuneDEX
- Introducing the New Selection Indexes for Angus Cattle
- Value of the genomic reference population
- The Value in Ultrasound Scanning to Predict Carcase Traits in Australian Angus
The event will be followed by an online discussion session, hosted through ZOOM, on November 20 giving participants the opportunity to ask questions of presenters and provide feedback to Angus Australia on the content of the presentations.
For further information contact Angus Australia’s Breed Development Officer, Matt Reynolds on 02 6773 4626 or email@example.com.