Angus Australia will be hosting the latest of its online informational sessions, with the Angus CONNECT Research and Development Update – Spring 2020 taking place November 19 from 7pm AEDT on the Angus Australia YouTube Channel.
The free online event invites all Angus seedstock and commercial breeders to take part, showcasing the latest research and development relating to Angus genetics and highlighting how breeders can incorporate these undertakings into their operations and drive genetic progress in their herd.
A dynamic series of presentations will be delivered during the event, being:
- Updates to ImmuneDEX
- Introducing the new Selection Indexes for Angus cattle
- Value of the genomic testing population
- Value in Ultrasound Scanning to Predict Carcase Traits in Australian Angus
- Structural Soundness EBVs – What will be changing?
- Annual Enhancements to the TransTasman Angus Cattle Evaluation
The event will be followed by an online discussion session, hosted through ZOOM, on November 20 from 12.30pm AEDT.
The discussion session will provide participants the opportunity to ask questions of presenters and provide feedback to Angus Australia on the content of the presentations.
For further information contact Angus Australia’s Breed Development Officer, Matt Reynolds on 02 6773 4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.